Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
|- Wind resistance.
- Avoids topsoil erosion.
- Reduces water evaporation from soil.
|- Enhances rooting, nutrition and growth.
- Shields plants' roots.
- Limits weed growth that can compete with plants.
|- Develops an airy and spongy soil and keeps it loose and moist.
- Holds an ideal amount of water.
- Decreases irrigation water; saves water, time and money.
|- Protects soil from thermal shocks, drying and drought.
- Regulates soil temperature.
- Ensures moisture balance.
|Standard||NF U 44-551|
|Particle size||0 - 80 mm|
|Dry matter / Raw matter||62.9% (± 5%)|
|Organic matter / Dry matter||83.9% (± 1%)|
|Water holding capacity||466 ml/l|
|Dry bulk density||177 kg/m3 (± 20 kg/m3)|