MULCHEO® Poplar Natural is a poplar wood chip, exclusively derived from the Vosges Forests. This mulch does not contain any recycled waste and has not been chemically treated. Using those ecological wood chips in your garden is the best way to protect your plants and to make your landscape look clean for years.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Selected logs are first crushed then sieved and graded into 2 - 20 mm wood chips to obtain the appropriate size for its usage.
Its life expectancy is 18 to 24 months.
MULCHEO® Poplar Natural is ideal for trees, shrubs, roses, perennials, grasses, flower pot tubs, planters, roof terraces, patios, etc.
- Economic, ecological and natural mulch.
- Protects its appearance and properties long years.
- Provides wind resistance.
- Avoids topsoil erosion.
- Develops an airy, spongy and loose soil.
- Decreases irrigation water; saves water, time and money.
- Protects soil from climatic variations.
- Regulates soil temperature.
- Shields plants' roots.
- Enhances rooting and growth.
- Quick implementation : 100 m2 in 15 min.
- Easy maintenance.
|Standard||NF U 44-551|
|Particle size||2 - 20 mm|
|Dry matter / Raw matter||76.3% (± 5%)|
|Organic matter / Dry matter||99% (± 1%)|
|Water holding capacity||298 ml/L|
|Dry bulk density||191 kg/m3 (± 20 kg/m3)|