Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
|- Develops an airy and spongy soil that holds an ideal amount of water.
- Keeps soil loose and moist.
- Decreases irrigation water; saves water, time and money.
|- Protects soil from thermal shocks, drying and drought.
- Regulates soil temperature.
- Ensures moisture balance.
|- Avoids topsoil erosion.
- Resists evaporation and compaction.
|- Enhances rooting, nutrition and growth.
- Contains a long-term source of fertility.
- It can serve as a cure for depleted and eroded soils.
|Dry matter / Raw matter||45 - 55% (± 5%)|
|Organic matter / Dry matter||95% (± 1%)|
|pH||6 - 7|
|Dry bulk density||540 - 590 kg/m3 (± 20 kg/m3)|