MULCHEO® Natural is a spruce wood chip, exclusively derived from the forests of Vosges. It does not contain any recycled waste and has not been chemically treated. MULCHEO® was developed to protect and highlight small plants in gardens. Its perfect calibrated size decorates landscapes and makes them look clean for years.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
|- Resistance to wind.
- Prevents topsoil erosion.
- Reduces water evaporation from soil.
|- Enhances rooting and growth.
- Shields plants' roots and helps anchor soil or subsoil.
- Increases biological quality of soil.
|- Develops an airy and spongy soil that holds an ideal amount of water.
- Keeps soil loose and moist, ensures moisture balance.
- Decreases irrigation water; saves water, time and money.
|- Protects soil from thermal shocks, drying and drought.
- Regulates soil temperature.
- Limits freeze and thaw damage.
|- Plant origin is 100% unpolluted, thinning woods from the forest maintenance work.
- Durable quality: Protects its appearance and properties long years.
|- Ecological, non-toxic, clean and dust-free product.
- Environmentally responsible production.
|Particle size||4 - 10 mm|
|Dry matter / Raw matter||75 % (±5%)|
|Organic matter / Dry matter||97.3% (± 1%)|
|Water holding capacity||289 ml/l|
|pH||5.0 - 5.5|
|Dry bulk density||150 Kg/m3 (+/- 20 Kg/m3)|
|IN PALLETS :
Weight: Approx. 10 kg each.
Dimensions of the bag: H = 600 mm, W = 400 mm, T = 150 mm.
Each pallet is composed of homogenous 60 bags (12 layers of 5 50L bags).
Pallets are covered by polypropylene film for protection against dust and moisture.
|IN BIG BAGS :
500L big bags.
Weight: Approx. 100 kg each.
Dimensions of the big bag: H = 171 cm, W = 625 mm, L = 625 mm.
|IN BULK :
Deliver by dump truck (90m3).