COPEO® is chestnut mulch derived from sustainably managed forests. Its characteristics provide durability and efficiency to this natural and ecological mulch. This mulch is especially adapted for the protection and decoration of large plants. Its calibrated appearance makes your landscape look nice and clean.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
|- Durable quality.
- Clean and dust free.
- Protects its appearance and properties long years.
|- Environmentally responsible production.
- Natural and ecological product.
- Does not contain toxic substances.
|- Provides wind resistance.
- Avoids topsoil erosion.
- Slows evaporation losses from soil surface.
|- Enhances rooting, nutrition and growth.
- Shields plants' roots and helps them anchor soil.
- Limits weed growth.
|- Develops an airy and spongy soil and keeps it loose and moist.
- Holds an ideal amount of water and ensures moisture balance.
- Enhances biological qualities of soil.
- Decreases irrigation water; saves water, time and money.
|- Reduces impact of climatic variation and protects soil.
- Regulates soil temperature.
- Limits freeze and thaw damage.
|Standard||NF U 44-551|
|Particle size||10 - 40 mm or 20 - 40 mm|
|Dry matter / Raw matter||87.1% (± 5%)|
|Organic matter / Dry matter||98.9% (± 1%)|
|Water holding capacity||211 ml/l|
|pH||3.5 - 4.0|
|Dry bulk density||182 kg/m3 (± 20 kg/m3)|
|IN PALLETS :
Weight: Approx. 10 kg each.
Dimensions of the bag: H = 600 mm, W = 400 mm, T = 150 mm.
Each pallet is composed of homogenous 45 bags.
Pallets are covered by polypropylene film for protection against dust and moisture.
|IN BULK :
Deliver by dump truck (90m3).