ECO-COPEO® is perfect for covering large areas where quality and sustainability is required. This chestnut mulch is economic, long-lasting and doesn't include recycled or previously used materials. It is particularly adapted to windy areas and slopes.
This mulch is particularly adapted to windy areas and slopes. ECO-COPEO® is ideal for trees, shrubs, roses, perennials, grasses, etc. Its particle size is 0-70 mm. Its life expectancy is 3 to 6 years.
Technical data sheet :
- Standard NF U 44-551
- Type : Wood chips
- Component : Chestnut
- Particle size : 0 / 70 mm
- Dry matter / Raw matter : 87.10 % (± 5%)
- Organic matter / Dry matter : 98.90 % (± 1%)
- Conductivity : 0.06 mS/cm
- Water holding capacity : 211 ml/l
- pH : 3.88
- Dry bulk density : 182 kg/m3 (± 20 kg/m3)
- C/N : 152
- Made in : France
Properties and Advantages :
|- Economic, ecological and natural mulch.
- Protects its appearance and properties long years.
|- Provides wind resistance.
- Avoids topsoil erosion.
|- Develops an airy, spongy and loose soil.
- Slows evaporation losses from soil surface.
- Decreases irrigation water; saves water, time and money.
|- Protects soil from climatic variations.
- Regulates soil temperature.
- Provides moisture balance.
|- Shields plants' roots.
- Enhances rooting and growth.
|- Quick implementation : 100 m2 in 15 min.
- Easy maintenance.
Specific indications for use :
- Implement to properly leveled, weed-free area.
- Spread 4 - 10 cm (40 to 100 litres / m²) according to the application: protection or decorative appearance.
- Watering after application will facilitate chips' arrangement between them.
- Bulk : Deliver by dump truck (90 m3). Minimum order quantity is 35 m3.