FIBREO® Peuplier is a mixture of poplar bark and bast fibre. It does not contain any recycled waste and has not been chemically treated. This mulch recommended for use in steep slopes or in areas exposed to wind. FIBREO® Poplar is long-lasting, ecological and economic.
FIBREO® Poplar is adapted to windy areas and slopes. It prevents wind and water erosion. Its life expectancy is 6 to 18 months. It is ideal for mulching trees, shrubs, perennials and hedgerows.
Technical data sheet :
- Standard NF U 44-551
- Type : Bark
- Component : Poplar
- Particle size : 0 / 80 mm
- Dry matter / Raw matter : 62.90 % (± 5%)
- Organic matter / Dry matter : 83.90 % (± 1%)
- Conductivity : 0.13 mS/cm
- Water holding capacity : 466 ml/l
- pH : 7.39
- Dry bulk density : 177 kg/m3 (± 20 kg/m3)
- C/N : 50
- Made in : France
Properties and Advantages :
|- Wind resistance.
- Avoids topsoil erosion.
- Reduces water evaporation from soil.
|- Enhances rooting, nutrition and growth.
- Shields plants' roots.
- Limits weed growth that can compete with plants.
|- Develops an airy and spongy soil and keeps it loose and moist.
- Holds an ideal amount of water.
- Decreases irrigation water; saves water, time and money.
|- Protects soil from thermal shocks, drying and drought.
- Regulates soil temperature.
- Ensures moisture balance.
Specific indications for use :
- Implement to properly leveled, weed-free area.
- Spread 8 - 150 cm (80 to 150 litres / m²) according to the application: protection or decorative appearance.
- Deliver by dump truck (90 m3). Minimum order quantity is 35 m3.