R. C. W. (Ramial Chipped Wood)
R.C.W. (Ramial Chipped Wood) is a mixture of small limbs, twigs and branches of hardwoods. It is used for mulching, fertilizing, and soil enrichment. It is processed into small pieces; the resulting product has a high ratio of cambium to cellulose and is higher in nutrients. Researches into forest soils and ecosystems led to recognition of value of this material.
Technical data sheet :
- Type : Wood chips
- Component : Hardwood
- Dry matter / Raw matter : 44 - 45 % (± 5%)
- Organic matter / Dry matter : 95.0 % (± 1%)
- Conductivity : 0.07 mS/cm
- Water holding capacity on dry : 250 %
- pH : 6.0 - 7.0
- Dry bulk density : from 540 to 590 kg/m3
- Made in : France
Zones d'applications :
Properties and Advantages :
|- Develops an airy and spongy soil that holds an ideal amount of water.
- Keeps soil loose and moist.
- Decreases irrigation water; saves water, time and money.
|- Protects soil from thermal shocks, drying and drought.
- Regulates soil temperature.
- Ensures moisture balance.
|- Avoids topsoil erosion.
- Resists evaporation and compaction.
|- Enhances rooting, nutrition and growth.
- Contains a long-term source of fertility.
- It can serve as a cure for depleted and eroded soils.
Specific indications for use :
- Implement to properly leveled, weed-free area.
- Spread 10 - 20 cm (100 to 200 litres / m²) around to the plants with a fork.
- Deliver by dump truck (90 m3)