MULCHEO® Poplar Natural is a poplar wood chip, exclusively derived from Vosges Forests. This mulch does not contain any recycled waste and has not been chemically treated. Using those ecological wood chips in your garden is the best way to protect your plants and to make your landscape look clean for years.
Selected logs are first crushed then sieved and graded into 2 - 20 mm wood chips to obtain appropriate size for its usage. Its life expectancy is 18 to 24 months.
Technical data sheet :
- Standard NF U 44-551
- Type : Wood chips
- Component : Poplar
- Particle size : 2 / 20 mm
- Dry matter / Raw matter : 76.30 % (± 5%)
- Organic matter / Dry matter : 99.00 % (± 1%)
- Conductivity : 0.1 mS/cm
- Water holding capacity : 298 ml/l
- pH : 7.97
- Dry bulk density : 191 kg/m3 (± 20 kg/m3)
- C/N : 143
- Made in : France
Application areas :
MULCHEO® Poplar Natural is ideal for trees, shrubs, roses, perennials, grasses, flower pot tubs, planters, roof terraces, patios, etc.
Properties and Advantages :
|- Economic, ecological and natural mulch.
- Protects its appearance and properties long years.
|- Provides wind resistance.
- Avoids topsoil erosion.
|- Develops an airy, spongy and loose soil.
- Decreases irrigation water; saves water, time and money.
|- Protects soil from climatic variations.
- Regulates soil temperature.
|- Shields plants' roots.
- Enhances rooting and growth.
|- Quick implementation : 100 m2 in 15 min.
- Easy maintenance.
Specific indications for use :
- Implement to properly leveled, weed-free area.
- Spread 2 - 5 cm (20 to 50 litres / m²) according to the application: protection or decorative appearance.
- Watering after application will facilitate chips' arrangement between them.
- Deliver by dump truck (90 m3). Minimum order quantity is 35m3.