ORGAMULCH® is a spruce mulch, exclusively derived from the Vosges forests. This mulch does not contain any recycled waste and has not been chemically treated. ORGAMULCH® decorates landscapes and makes them look clean for years. It is recyclable and compostable after its usage.
Selected logs are first crushed then sieved and graded into 8 - 20 mm mulches. After this process particles are heated and are dried to eliminate any pathogenic risk. Then they are mineralized to provide high quality and long-lasting properties. Its life expectancy is 3 to 5 years.
Technical data sheet :
- Type : Wood chips
- Component : Spruce
- Particle size : 8 / 20 mm
- Dry matter / Raw matter : 55.0 % (± 5%)
- Organic matter / Dry matter : 97.70 % (± 1%)
- Conductivity : 0.07 mS/cm
- pH : 5.5 - 6.0
- Dry bulk density : 150 kg/m3 (± 20 kg/m3)
- Water holding capacity : 246 ml/l
- Made in : France
Application areas :
This mulch is ideal for trees, shrubs, orchards, hedge plants, roses, annuals and biennials. Calibrated size of mulch is an asset in orchards and in massive plants.
Properties and Advantages :
|- Resistance to wind.
- Prevents topsoil erosion.
- Reduces water evaporation from soil.
|- Enhances rooting, nutrition and growth.
- Shields plants' roots and helps anchor soil or subsoil.
- Increases biological quality of soil.
|- Develops an airy and spongy soil that holds an ideal amount of water.
- Keeps soil loose and moist, ensures moisture balance.
- Decreases irrigation water; saves water, time and money.
|- Protects soil from thermal shocks, drying and drought.
- Regulates soil temperature.
- Limits freeze and thaw damage.
|- Plant origin is 100% unpolluted, thinning woods from the forest maintenance work.
- Durable quality: Protects its appearance and properties long years.
|- Ecological, non-toxic, clean and dust-free product.
- Environmentally responsible production.
Specific indications for use :
- Implement to properly leveled, weed-free area.
- Spread 4 - 6 cm (40 to 60 litres / m²) according to the application; protection or decorative appearance.
- Watering after application will facilitate chips' arrangement.
- In Pallet (60 pcs 50 L bags) : Minimum order quantity is 1 pallet (3 m3).
- In 500 L Big Bags : Minimum order quantity is 25 big bags (12,5 m3).
- In bulk : Minimum order quantity is 35 m3.