MULCHEO® Copper is a coloured spruce wood chip, exclusively derived from the forests of Vosges. This mulch was developed to protect and highlight small plants due to its perfect calibrated size. It decorates landscapes with its attractive colour while making them look clean for years.
Particle size is 4 - 20 mm. Its life expectancy is 3 to 5 years. This mulch has been subjected to high temperature treatment to eliminate any pathogenic risk. Particles are then mineralized to provide high quality and long-lasting mulch with nice shine. Usage of natural iron oxides ensures perfect copper colour stability over time.
Technical data sheet :
- Type : Wood chips
- Component : Spruce
- Particle size : 4 / 20 mm
- Dry matter / Raw matter : 75.0 % (± 5%)
- Organic matter / Dry matter : 97.70 % (± 1%)
- Conductivity : 0.07 mS/cm
- Water holding capacity : 246 ml/l
- pH : 5.5 - 6.0
- Dry bulk density : 150 kg/m3 (± 20 kg/m3)
- Made in : France
Application areas :
MULCHEO® Copper is specifically adapted to small plants and guarantees an excellent covering of the surface. Ideal for trees, shrubs and roses, perennials, grasses, pots, tubs, planters, roof terraces, patios, etc.
Properties and Advantages :
|- Durable quality, clean and dust free.
- Protects its appearance and properties long years.
- Limits weed growth that can compete with plantation.
|- Quick implementation : 100 m2 in 15 min.
- Easy maintenance.
|- Resistance to wind.
- Prevents topsoil erosion.
- Reduces water evaporation from soil.
|- Protects soil from thermal shocks, drying and drought.
- Regulates soil temperature.
- Limits freeze-thaw damage.
Specific indications for use :
- Implement to properly leveled, weed-free area.
- Spread 2 - 5 cm (20 to 50 litres / m²) according to the application: protection or decorative appearance.
- Watering after application will facilitate chips' arrangement between them.
- In bulk : Minimum order quantity is 60 m3.