COPEO® Cuivré is an eco-friendly coloured mulch, derived from softwood sawmills. This colourful version gives a modern look while decorating the planted area. Its characteristics provide durability and efficiency. COPEO® Copper is especially adapted for protection and decoration of large plants. Its calibrated appearance makes your landscape look nice and clean.
Particle size is 10 - 30 mm. Its life expectancy is 3 to 5 years.
Technical data sheet :
- Type : Wood chips
- Component : Softwood
- Particle size : 10 / 30 mm
- Dry matter / Raw matter : 85.0 % (± 5%)
- Organic matter / Dry matter : 95.0 % (± 1%)
- Conductivity : 5 mS/cm
- pH : 5.5
- Water holding capacity : 20 %
- Made in : France
Application areas :
This mulch is particularly adapted to windy areas and slopes. Ideal for trees, shrubs, roses, perennials, grasses, decks, patios, tubs and planters.
Properties and Advantages :
Specific indications for use :
- Area needs to be weed-free and properly leveled before mulching.
- Spread 4 - 8 cm (40 to 80 litres / m²) according to the application; protection or decorative appearance.
- Watering after application will facilitate chips' arrangement between them.
- In Pallet (45 pcs 50 L bags) : Minimum order quantity is 1 pallet (2.25 m3).