RÉSINES : REVÊTEMENT DE SOL DRAINANT
Polyurethane resins PU-R 181 and PU-R 183 are ready for use liquid products. They don't require hardener or thinner during implementation. Transparent resin allows wood chips to keep their colour and gives a brighter, modern look. Ideal for making permeable, aesthetic and durable surface.
AGRESTA offers resin as an alternative to cement and wood chips instead of gravels for making porous surfaces. Resin bound system has voids across the surface which allows air to flow and surface water to filter through the structure. It is highly suitable for paths, tree pits and areas prone to standing water. Porous surface made with wood aggregate and resin is non-slippery and also ideal for wheelchair access.
PU-R 181 or PU-R 183, How to choose a resin?
PU-R 181 is a transparent, polyurethane resin for all decorative applications. It is not affected by sunlight. It is recommended for white and light-coloured aggregates. This resin is able to keep original colour of aggregates. There won't be any yellowing due to sunlight in time, because it is UV resistant.
RESIN PU-R 183:
PU-R 183 is a non-UV resistant, polyurethane resin. It will be affected by sunlight, so its colour will change to a darker shade. It is perfectly compatible with dark-coloured aggregates.
Where can resin bound systems be used?
Advantages of resin bound systems :
- Durable quality : Provides a hard and long lasting surface.
- Natural appearance : Combination of coloured or natural wood chips and clear resin binder gives a natural look.
- No loose aggregate : Keeps surface clean.
- No standing water : Rainwater and/or excess water penetrates through the surface due to its permeable nature.
- Flexible in design : Can be laid over in a large range of colours and in any shape.
- A liquid resin system : Quick and easy to install, doesn't require hardener or thinner during implementation.