OKEO® is an oak mulch which comes from sustainably managed forests. This mulch is economic, long lasting and doesn't include recycled or previously used materials. It is ideal for medium and large surfaces. All plant cultivation accepts this mulch without any problem.
OKEO® is a large size mulch, which is preferred in windy areas and slopes.Its life expectancy is 4 to 6 years. 100% French product.
Technical data sheet :
- Standard NF U 44-551
- Type : Wood chips
- Component : Oak
- Particle size : 10 / 50 mm
- Dry matter / Raw matter : 88.10 % (± 5%)
- Organic matter / Dry matter : 99.60 % (± 1%)
- Conductivity : 0.09 mS/cm
- Water holding capacity : 182 ml/l
- pH : 4.74
- Dry bulk density : 173 kg/m3 (± 20 kg/m3)
- C/N : 133
- Made in : France
Application areas :
OKEO® is ideal for trees, shrubs, perennials, grasses, patios, etc.
Properties and Advantages :
|- Economic, ecological and natural mulch.
- Protects its appearance and properties long years.
|- Resistance to wind.
- Prevents topsoil erosion.
|- Develops an airy, spongy soil that holds an ideal amount of water.
- Decreases irrigation water; saves water, time and money.
|- Protects soil from climatic variations.
- Regulates soil temperature.
- Ensures moisture balance.
|- Shields plants' roots.
- Enhances rooting and growth.
- Limits weed growth.
|- Quick implementation : 100 m2 in 15 min.
- Easy maintenance.
Specific indications for use :
- Implement to properly leveled, weed-free area.
- Spread 4 - 10 cm (40 to 100 litres / m²) according to the application; protection or decorative appearance.
- Watering after application will facilitate chips' arrangement between them.
- In bulk : Minimum order quantity is 35 m3.